|The aims and objectives of the Eastern Bonsai Society
are to further the knowledge of the art of Bonsai, its
appreciation and the development of quality bonsai.
- By holding regular monthly meetings for members and non
members at the location to discuss and demonstrate the
techniques of growing Bonsai trees.
- By holding ‘workshops’ each month where members are
encouraged to bring trees to work on the various techniques.
- To augment the above by inviting local and overseas experts
to give advice to the members at meetings and conventions held
- To encourage bonsai friendship thought the support of
BRAT and SABA.
- All funds received by the Society shall be used solely for
the stated objectives of the Society.